Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 5.0.0-b1
FontAwesome has released version 5.0. The last version was 4.7, which is currently being used by Blesta.
FontAwesome made several backward-incompatible changes, including changing how the icons are rendered and the prefixes (e.g. "fa" vs "far") necessary to set them.
See how to upgrade: https://fontawesome.com/how-to-use/upgrading-from-4
All of the old icons are listed with their version 5 equivalent.
- Update Blesta to pull in FontAwesome version 5.0+
- Update all locations in the core to use the new icons with the new proper prefixes (e.g. 'far')
- Ensure all icon locations look accurate with the update in the admin and client UIs
- Update all of our extensions that can set icons (i.e. modules/plugins)
- Create a subtask for each